Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

This was Charlotte's 2nd Fourth of July, but the first one that we really celebrated. I think it was raining last year, plus she was still a little one then so we didn't venture out too much. A week or so before the holiday I realized that I didn't have a red, white and blue ensemble for her to wear...gasp!! So, I headed out to the old standby for inexpensive holiday wear - Old Navy. I was able to find a dress-up outfit as well as a casual outfit for the special day.

We had plans to attend a BBQ at our friend Will's house later in the day, but while we were still at home we decided to take Charlotte outside on the deck to take a few pictures.

A few pictures with our pretty dress on


Outside...so we must have our matching hat on!


Maybe I don't want this hat...

Visiting with our neighbor who showed Charlotte her pretty necklace

All smiles...




Before we went over to the BBQ we made a quick stop at Chris and Sarah's house for a visit. My parents were over for an impromptu get together so we were able to visit with them too.

Madeline, Mom and Charlotte

Classic Madeline

Steve taking a picture of Madeline taking a picture

Charlotte with Nana and Granddaddy

Chillin

Gabriel playing

No comments: