I thought I had the perfect timing for our appointment - after morning nap and before lunch. The studio was surprisingly not busy so we got started pretty much right away - that is after I had to change a dirty diaper. Charlotte always has the best timing with these things! I sat her down on the first backdrop and she was not very happy to be there. The photographer, Steve and I went through all of our "get the baby to smile" tricks with not a whole lot of success. We tried to get her to stand up holding onto one of their many props...that didn't work at all (we are still very shaky with this skill anyway). We had one outfit and background change, but not much change in mood. We decided to just stop and see what we had because at this point we were creeping towards lunch time and I knew that Charlotte's mood would only get worse!
So, they loaded up the pictures on the screen. Surprisingly the photographer had managed to get over 50 shots, and there were actually some pretty darn cute ones! Steve made Charlotte's bottle and fed her while we were looking and making our choices. We managed to spend less than we did during our Christmas visit, but not dramatically less! We scheduled this session on a weekend because Steve wanted to come along and "keep costs down," but we all knew that he would have just as hard of a time turning down pictures of our beautiful little girl!!
Here are a few of the poses that we ended up choosing. There are much cuter ones, but for some reason blogger is posting them sideways and I can't figure out why.



And here are a few of the ones we didn't...but of course we purchased enough to get the CD so we can have all the pics :)
This girl looks pretty pitiful huh?


"Didn't you get the hint...I am NOT happy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment