Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mommy Group Fun

So I have been a bit behind in the blogging department...these mommy group pictures are from a week ago! This particular day was also Jack's 1st birthday! Here are a few shots of our day of fun...

Brayden playing with the favorite toy of the day - the singing stage!

Grayson practicing his standing skills

Our youngest member - Jocelyn - who was able to sleep through all of the craziness.

Jack and Patrick surprised by something

Brayden taking a little rest

A birdseye view of the playroom

Jack and Grayson having a moment

Charlotte enjoying looking at herself in the mirror

Nolan battling with the ball popper

Molly and Landon

Do you think there are enough toys?

"I'm getting tired of this!"

"Ok, I guess I can play some more"

Love this face...and the "ooh" sound that goes along with it! Very cute!!

Charlotte looking back at Molly


As always it was a very fun day with all of our friends!

No comments: